This rural community between the Sancy Massif and the Cézallier uplands is situated in a landscape shaped by large basalt plateaus dotted with lakes and bogs.
Horse-riding (many marked trails, GR30-441)
The church of Saint Georges: a Roman-Gothic building, begun in the 12th century at the time when the lords of Brion went on a crusade to the Holy Land, then altered in the 15th century.
Its bell tower, rebuilt in 1822, has a spire clad in chestnut shingles.
It is a listed historical monument
The stone huts scattered in the mountain pastures, formerly used for making cheese
The hamlet of Brion, known for its cattle fairs